July 8, 2010

#15. Go white water rafting

Sorry for the delay! After vacation in MD/CO, I've been up to my eyes in work and random things I have been putting off. One new thing I've added on here is a Flickr page and a photo stream on the right side (below my beer/wine list). I'll continue to add to the flickr page, and add pictures of rafting as soon as I get a chance so stay tuned!



I've never been white water rafting before, and CO was a CHILLY introduction. Water in the mid-30's will definitely wake you up! We only went through class 3 rapids, but the water was so shockingly cold, I don't know how well I would have functioned in a class any higher! It went by way too fast, but it was alot of fun and I would love to go again...maybe next time in warmer waters though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment