February 16, 2010

A little inspiration goes a long way

#1. Inspire someone to create a 99 in 999 list of their own
The first of my 99 goals is complete thanks to a real cool new friend, Chris! **Thanks Chris, good luck completing and pursuing your 99 list!!!** If he lets me, I'll post a link to his list so he too may inspire some of my other followers to make a 99 in 999 of their own.



#54. Give up something for Lent
I have never actually given anything up for the entire 40 days of Lent, and it seems I'm having alot of trouble completing a certain goal to resist fast food for 30 days, so I'm gonna kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I've decided to give up fast food so it's already marked as "complete." Making it to the end, however, is a different story. But wish me luck! I will definitely need it

.....China Palace isn't fast food, is it??! If it doesn't have a drive-thru it's ok, right??!


This is going to be a LONG 40 days

1 comment:

  1. you can post my address, which is

    realcartman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete