72. Participate in Relay for Life and walk for Edna Grace
77. Decorate the house for Halloweek and Christmas one year (2/2)
34. Hike 5 waterfalls (4/5)
4. Go skiing or snowboarding
5. Travel outside the US. I would love to go to a small Caribbean island or anywhere in Europe!
17. Learn to speak conversational Spanish
27. Swim a 500m free in under 10 minutes (although I never timed myself, I'm almost certain I can)
30. Renew my CPR certification
31. Stay at a beach house with friends
32. Create a quilt using my old ESA shirts
40. Visit the Biltmore House
60. Visit Six Flags or Carowinds and ride as many roller coasters as I can!
63. Send a care package to Erik while he's in Iraq
74. Rent a mountain house with friends for the weekend
75. Visit a winery
76. Have a "mother-daughter" day complete with pampering and shopping
79. Participate in a charity bike ride
80. See a Broadway show. I'd REALLY like to see Wicked!
83. Re-learn how to play the cello
92. Learn how to surf- SC beaches do not count!